Sunday, August 4, 2013

Letters of Love by Friends

Before I left for London there were numerous going away parties held in my honor (I'm loved!). The first of which was held by my best friends Val and Christina.  They were amazing hosts and one of the highlights of the evening was a table with crayons and paper placed on it.  On this table party goers were asked to write or draw me a letter.  This way when I was missing my friends I could pull a letter out and remember I was loved back in Colorado (see still loved!).  Today I opened my second letter and got such a kick out of them I couldn't help but sharing them.


Week 1
Week 2

Thanks for the letters!  I can't wait to open next week's.  P.S.  Who drew the second picture so I can send you an equally awesome drawing back?

No comments:

Post a Comment